- Submit application below or come to The Clubhouse to pick one up.
- Along with the application we will need your dog(s) vaccination records. Please fax them to 315-468-2277 or email them to [email protected]
- We will then call you to schedule a “K9 Behavior Evaluation”. Our K9 Behavior Evaluation schedules are as follows: Monday-Thursday starting at 9:00am. Evaluations are 2 hours long. No charges apply.
To Join The Clubhouse:
All paperwork must be received before a K9 Behavior Evaluation can be scheduled.
Vaccinations & Other Requirements
- Rabies – Every 3 years (after 2nd shot)
- Bordatella (kennel cough) – Yearly or every 6 months
- Fecal exam – Every 6 months (must be negative)
- Spay or Neuter – Certificate/proof
- Flea & Tick Medication – Monthly
- Behavior – All dogs must be people and dog friendly and must not be aggressive. (Will schedule a “K9 Behavior Evaluation” to assess)
- Minimum age to attend to daycare is 12 weeks (Restrictions apply on Puppy Play Days, please call for information)
Puppies must have full first round of vaccinations: distemper combo and rabies. Fecal must be done on last vet visit.
- Dogs must be spayed and neutered before a year dependent on appropriate dog behavior in daycare. Dogs displaying non-neutered or non-spayed tendencies will be excused from daycare until they are neutered or spayed.
- Heartworm test – Yearly
*Please check with your Veterinarian about the suitability of daycare for your dog.